Choice Windows Latest COVID-19 Update:
We are now open! Governor Wolf has permitted the construction industry to resume in-person operations as of May 1st.
As we move forward, our management team is closely monitoring the current health and safety recommendations of the CDC and local health officials.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all those who have been affected by COVID-19.
Our Health and Safety Measures:
- Our installers are using masks, gloves, and shoe covers when necessary.
- We are disinfecting all tools, equipment, steering wheels, and door handles between each home visit.
- We are taking our employees temperatures every day before starting work.
- Our office staff are equipped with sanitizing wipes and hand sanitizer and are wearing masks when encountering each other and our customers.
- All our employees are closely monitoring their own health.
We would like to thank our customers and our community for your support during this uncertain time. We have faith that things will get better and we will continue to do our part to protect the health and safety of others. To request a free estimate or schedule work with us, please call us at 717-354-2003 or contact us online.